Madison Hospital Joint Care
Joint replacement patients need specialized care before and after surgery for the best outcomes. In April 1998, Huntsville Hospital implemented a unique model of care for joint replacement patients. Madison Hospital follows this same model and provides quality, personalized joint care in a community hospital setting.
- Elective joint replacement by experienced orthopedic surgeons
- Comprehensive pre-surgery orientation led by a clinical education specialist
- Dedicated patient care unit
- Focused care from specially-trained nurses and therapists
- Individualized therapy that provides patients a one-on-one experience with the physical therapist to motivate toward recovery
- Assistance selecting the best option for continuing physical therapy after discharge
To learn more about Madison Hospital’s comprehensive joint replacement program, call (256) 817-5386.